Are you a Payroll and Benefits professional with an international remit? Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity within financial services? I am parting with a leading FS brand to source a Payroll and Benefits Specialist to support the Internal Payroll and Benefits Manager on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will support the International Payroll and Benefits Manager and will take responsibility for all payroll processing and benefits administration across the UK, Spain, Germany and Hong Kong, totalling approximately 250 employees.
Other duties include:
- Responsible for checking the monthly payroll changes and data to control reports.
- Coordinate with HR coordinator to ensure Workday payroll reports are received within specified deadlines
- Create, review and obtain sign off on all funding requests to ensure payroll accounts are properly funded for net pay, taxes, and benefits
- Prepare the monthly GL files for financial reporting
- Support with year-end reporting
- Assist in the processing of Equity, Unit Vesting & Distributions
- Provide third-party tax/financial advisors with relevant tax documents on a monthly basis.
- First point of contact for all payroll and benefit related employee queries
- Support implementation of any new payrolls and assist on ad hoc projects
- Administer all EMEA employee benefit programs including enrolments and terminations for benefits and pension
- Coordination of all ancillary benefits
- Support management with benchmarking current benefit provisions to market and assist in required analytical reporting
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.