Are you a Payroll & Benefits Specialist who is looking for their next exciting fixed term contract? Do you enjoy being part of a busy, collaborative HR team? I am partnering with a leading FS brand to source a drive payroll and benefits professional on a 18 month FTC basis.
Day to day duties include:
- Support 3rd Party payroll provider in the end-to-end processing of the monthly UK payroll
- Add payroll adjustments for new starters, leavers and ad-hoc payroll input onto the Workday system
- Prepare reports for the monthly payroll approval / sign off process
- Responsible for the creation / update of the monthly data reports
- Provide analytical input to support the annual Gender Pay Gap report and other ad-hoc reports
- Liaise with all 3rd party benefits providers and pension administrators
- Prepare analytics and insightful reports to the HR Leadership Team and Business as required
- Assist in the processing of annual salary increases / bonuses / LTIP payments
- Provide back-up to the HR Assistant role where required e.g. during holiday or peak times
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.