Key responsibilities include:
- Working within a team of 3, reporting to the Payroll Manager to input accurate and timely payroll data for monthly UK, Brussels and US payrolls using ADP iHCM.
- On-board new joiners and process and off-board leavers, handle salary/pension changes and processing of sickness/absence, maternity/paternity leave.
- Liaise with external payroll providers as required to raise queries, and to log payroll processing system issues for resolution.
- Respond to and handle payroll related queries from staff (e.g. payslips and P60 queries).
- Help create data analysis and reporting as required, to support monthly/annual payroll reporting, and ad-hoc reporting required from the finance team.
- Act as a primary point of contact for employee benefit plans via phone, email, or face to face.
- Co-ordinate all new joiners
- Off-board leavers, and process relevant data for leavers in relation to benefit and pension plans.
- Update and communicate UK & US employee benefit plan guides and information to help regularly promote and communicate benefit plans (incl. new plans or revisions) to employees.
- Assist with the annual renewal process for UK and US employee benefit plans, including private medical, income protection scheme and life insurance schemes.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.