Payroll & Benefits Manager £65k to £78k + 30% bonus & agile working - London, SW1
A leading Asset Management firm based in London SW1 seek an experienced Payroll & Benefits Manager to take the lead on their UK payroll offering and oversee 4 EMEA jurisdictions (third party vendor management).
Reporting into the Global Head of Reward you will be the subject matter expert for all payroll and benefits questions and queries and take 100% ownership of this role.
Please note that my client are offering an agile working pattern of 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
- Full responsibility for the UK payroll in addition to the overseeing of the following payrolls: Singapore, Prague and Ireland
- The overseeing of the overseas payrolls will be through close liaison to the 3rd party vendors making sure that the serviced received is in line with SLAs
- Outsourcing of additional payrolls to 3rd party vendors will be happening over the next 12 months (Munich & Paris)
- Record and maintain records of sickness and parental leave and administer SSP, SMP/SPP
- Assist in the maintenance and reporting of equity schemes and process these from a payroll perspective
- Oversee and manage the annual benefit renewal process across all UK, Singapore and EMEA benefits
- Act as main point of contact for key benefits providers
- Manage pension and life assurance arrangements
- Process end of year requirements for HMRC: P60s, P11Ds, PSA and Director Emoluments
- Strong UK payroll management experience and exposure
- Additional exposure to other payroll jurisdictions would be beneficial
- Strong understanding of benefits including: Pensions, life assurance, private health etc.
- Ideally come from a Financial/Professional Services background
- Team player that wants to sit within a HR function
- Strong business partner
- Attention to detail
- Process improvements
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.