Payroll Manager EMEA & Asia £80k to £95k + 30% bonus - City
A Global Asset Management firm are looking for an experienced EMEA & APAC Payroll Manager to head up and lead this newly created role.
Reporting into the Global HR Director you will be the subject matter expert for the UK, EMEA & APAC offering but will also lead all in-countrty growth and build out of new jurisdictions.
Please note my client offer an agile working pattern of 3 days in the office and 2 days from home with flexibility.
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation rules
- Process correct calculations, including garnishments, severance, holiday pay, etc
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Develop a monthly reconciliation process between payroll and general ledger
- Assist with compensation related audit requests
- Collaborate with accounting team to ensure accuracy of general ledger
- Assist with documenting processes and controls for payroll
- Work with Third Party Vendors including Admin in HK and Singapore, and ADP
- High degree of professionalism, and ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Process improvement orientated
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic with team player mentality
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.