Payroll Set Up Consultant (UK) - £400/£450 Day rate - 6 month FTC - Fully remote
A leading Consumer currently seek an experienced Payroll Consultant who can run, drive and lead a payroll implementation for 350 UK employees over to a new entity.
Reporting into a Global Payroll Consultant you will be a subject matter expert in payroll system implementations and ideally have experience with ADP/Cloudpay/Workday. You will ideally have a background in payroll too.
Please note that this role can also be fully remote.
- The role is to support the configuration and testing of a new payroll (Cloudpay) for a total pf 350 employees
- The role would then operate the payroll for three months after go-live, before handing over to a BAU Payroll Manager
- Important: The configuration has already begun
- Must be familiar with operating a UK payroll, including an hourly paid industrial workforce
- Experience in setting up new payroll systems, preferably with a global provider
- Must be familiar with completing data transfer templates, testing and calendar development
- Experience of using any of the following systems would be advantageous: ADP, Cloudpay, Workday
- Experience of developing and documenting operational procedures would also be beneficial
To be considered for this role you must have the relevant skill-set and reach along with being able to start a 6 month assignment as of April 2022.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.