Are you an international payroll specialist who is keen to be exposed to a large scale global payroll transformation project? I am partnering with a a leading brand to source a Payroll Technical Lead to play a crucial role in project to consolidate their global payroll solutions and integrate into a new global HRIS.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the programme lead payroll solution to successfully build and calibrate the system to reflect payroll processes, workflow, documentation, and reporting requirements across payroll
- Work with the Payroll test lead on the testing of the build to ensure payroll offering is in line with the specification and scoping agreements.
- Lead on the migration of data from legacy systems, liaising with technical teams as required.
- Ensure that the system integrates with HRIS
- Using the systems standard reporting suite, work with both the internal payroll teams and HRIS reporting team to design and build a range of reports and dashboards for a wide user group.
- Work with the payroll test lead and payroll provider to develop a robust test plan for UAT, involving key users in this phase and seeking feedback from both a technical and usability perspective.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.