I am currently partnering with one of Australia's leading energy providers who urgently need an HR Generalist for a 12-month maternity leave cover.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative team in a commercial and pacey environment, delivering a high level of service and quality advise to stakeholders at all levels across the firm.
About the role
Reporting into the People and Culture Lead Consultant you will provide consulting services to business managers and employees regarding the People and Culture policies, programs and processes. This role can be based in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne with only 2 days in the office required and the remainder of your time working from home.
In the role you will:
- Provide consistent, timely and credible advise in relation to HR enquiries including; HR policy, performance, conduct, attendance or grievance management
- Delivery of employee administration/transactional processes for full employee lifecycle
- Support other administrative duties on behalf of the P&C function.
- Go-to person for complex issues when it comes to employee workflows in the company.
- Contribute to different projects to increase employees' experience and operational efficiencies.
To be successful in this role you will have the proven ability to work in a high volume, corporate team environment. You will have significant experience in employment contract creation and review in a high volume, corporate environment. You will also be competent in policy, legislative, award and agreement interpretation and enjoy delivering an exceptional customer experience through customer relationship management.
This role is paying $105,000 package. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Kate Benson with job reference: PR/201238
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.