For an international dynamic Retail company, we are looking for an energetic versatile People Development Manager EMEA. Someone who supports the HR strategy by means of facilitating corporate training (non-store) and supports and business initiatives across Europe.
This person drives the Learning & Development projects - from identification of business needs, consulting with Business Unit stakeholders & HRBP's through needs assessments, to the delivery and facilitation of L&D collective and individual programs. In addition he/she responsibility also includes the production of training materials and all supporting communications in order to drive a culture of learning, foster participants' engagement in the proposed programs, and to ensure the long-term effectiveness of such programs. This position reports directly into the VP Global People & Org. Effectiveness.
Task & responsibilities
- Develop strong relationships and serve as the single point of contact for business partners (including HRBPs) and business leaders on all learning needs across EMEA. This role focusses on all learning needs for corporate functions.
- You facilitate speedy resolution of all requests; manage and communicate the Learning & Development road map and programs to inspire, engage and develop associates
- Design and/or customize content as needed for instructor-led, e-learning, micro-learning, video or paper-based courses including, determination of correct training intervention, creating supporting/reference material; coordinate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) as needed
- Partner with the Senior Director, Human Resources to support in operationalising the EMEA Talent Strategy which includes support with building bench strength, succession, development planning, skill gap analysis, etc.
- Facilitate and manage (in person and/or virtual) training programs for employees across EMEA non-store
- Deliver Train the Trainer sessions for including advising HR staff in workshop and training delivery technique
- Manage the Individual Training Requests and Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Coordinate the translation of training materials when necessary
- Organise training venues and logistics as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery
- Appoint external training providers, for example for language or computer skills development when required and approved
- Min. 5+ years experience in L&D function (preferably with focus in facilitating training programs and workshops)
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Experience in designing and evaluating training programs
- Experience managing large scale programs and multiple projects in a fast-paced environment crossing multiple associate groups in an international environment
- Strong ability to engage business leaders, at various levels, in development initiatives
- Extrovert and culturally sensitive personality
- Preferable a background in FMCG or Retail (including experience gained in a matrix organization)
- Location: Utrecht area
- Starting date: ASAP
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply or contact me directly.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.