Frazer Jones continues to partner with some of the most innovating, high growth, aspirational Fintech businesses across the London sector and this time round, we are leading on the crucial hire of a People Director to our client's business. Based out of London, we are looking for a proven HR/People Director who can help our client scale from 60 individuals to 150 this year, across the UK & US markets.
Reporting into the COO of this business.
- Creating and drive the People Agenda across the business, as we look to scale the organization
- A full generalist environment, managing a small team across HR, Talent Acquisition & L&D
- Responsible for the organisations Policies & Procedures, mitigating business risks whilst making recommendations that aids the business objectives
- Talent Acquisition will play a key role in the business growth and so you will identify the best ways to attract within the market, reduce agency spend and lead on the onboarding experience
- Responsible for the People Development strategy, ensuring a clear career path, developmental opportunities and building leadership programs too
- Implementation of employee engagement and retention strategies for the UK
- Supporting the business on growth in other markets such as the US
- The ideal person needs to have a strong background in Fintech or Technology lead businesses that have scaled rapidly and with a proven track record
- We are looking for someone who is comfortable strategically but can still remain hands on, in this lean environment
- You would ideally be CIPD qualified
- Experience working with Hedge Funds desirable but not essential
- Comfortable with working within a fast paced and at times an intense environment sustained from growth, but with the rewards on offer
The successful person will be offered a competitive salary between £110,000-£140,000 depending on experience. Extensive benefits and a discretionary LTIP/shares package to be discussed.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.