A global Law Firm are looking to recruit a Professional Development Manager for their UK office. This is a standalone role, working closely with the wider HR team and with their global HQ.
You will partner with key stakeholders: partners and lawyers to collaborate and ensure all learning programmes are delivered. You will assist with designing the Associate's training programme, oversee the continual learning education, overall compliance as well as coaching/mentoring and generally managing the Professional Development function for the region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and deliver all legal and professional development training
- Workforce allocation supervision
- Other professional development projects as required
- Hold a law degree and have practiced as a Solicitor is highly desirable
- At least 3-5 years in professional development
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Passionate, collaborative, engaging
If you are interested in exploring this role, please apply online or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.