We are looking for a PMO who will coordinate the appointed Projects (Project Management) and will support the company and Project Managers in their projects. This role is also responsible for developing a technology roadmap and ensuring effective implementation of digital solutions that align with our client's business strategy and technology initiatives. Located in Lelystad, The Netherlands, with the world as the workspace, this role will report to our CFO, located in the Netherlands.
- Define, track and manage all project metrics including quality, risks, cost & schedule
- For each project, create a robust project schedule for the delivery of the project objectives, including timelines/deadlines, cross-functional team member responsibilities, and associated project governance
- Prepare and facilitate robust reviews for the necessary readiness checkpoints of the program, addressing critical issues, key opportunities/risks and necessary actions in a timely manner.
- Assign and evaluate project teams and project resources to ensure team productivity and successful achievement of each project's objectives
- Use project management tools to ensure that key metrics and decisions are transparently managed / communicated to key stakeholders and decision making takes place
- Develop and maintain a high energy project environment in the project teams to drive robust processes for project success
- Facilitate commercial reviews, technical interchange meetings, design/process reviews and finance reviews to ensure delivery of the project requirements
- Constantly achieve project success by driving continuous innovation and productivity improvement at every stage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as project management officer or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary and global environment
- Experience with the implementation of change and improvement projects
- Knowledge of business applications, experience with business application implementations, preferable D365FO or Dynamics AX
- Knowledge of a business application landscape and functional processes in a manufacturing and / or distribution organization
- Experience with international IT projects and business application roll-outs.
- Excellent communicator with business proficient English language skills, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
Team player enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently and to work with deadlines.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.