- 6 Month Fixed term Contract starting mid-may
- Lead the implementation of a Candidate Management System
- Leading mid-sized Australian brand
- Salary to $160K Package per annum
- Sydney CBD offices with flexibility encouraged
- Fantastic P&C team!
Joining a friendly and collegiate People & Culture team this role will work with the technology vendor & internal stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of the Candidate Management System.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and implement the project according to budget and plan
- Design and develop strategies & processes to support the implementation
- Identify issues & risks and deploy contingencies where necessary
- Build relationships with relevant stakeholders, conducting workshops and project meetings
- Develop & manage regular project plan progress and status reports
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and progress of project
- Ensure end user adoption through communication & training
- Address potential people & culture risks, resistance and develop plans to mitigate or address concerns
- Develop change management plans, collateral & communications.
- Create measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, ROI and success of changes
Skills & experience desired:
- 3+ years project management experience
- Experience implementing HR/TA technology is desirable
- Proven stakeholder management skills including working with external vendors
For a confidential chat, please feel free to call Roxane Sexton on 0439 333 318 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.