We have partnered with a leading professional services firm to source an experienced Recruiter to join the team based in London. Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for running the recruitment process end to end for your designated client groups.
More specifically, you will be responsible for;
- Leading the recruitment process end to end for permanent and contract recruitment across your assigned departments
- Driving direct sourcing initiatives and working with hiring managers to assess route to market and manage expectations
- Support with onboarding and inductions
- Liaising with agencies where necessary to manage relationships and build partnerships - staying on top of terms of business / PSL's
- Supporting with graduate recruitment on an ad hoc basis
- Driving the firms D&I strategy - implementing new ideas and forward thinking
- Maintaining the Recruitment system
- Support and lead on related project work
This is a fantastic role for someone who has experience working as an internal recruiter and is looking for their next challenge. The team are extremely successful and hard working and are therefore looking for someone like minded and results driven.
The business is known for their warm and friendly culture while producing and hiring excellent talent.
You must have experience working in either the financial or professional services industry.
This is a 12-18 month FTC and you must be available at short notice.
If you are keen to hear more - please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.