We have a current opportunity for a Recruiter - Investment Banking on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in London and offers hybrid working.
Overview of the Role:
The Global Corporate and Investment Banking (GCIB) Talent Acquisition team oversee all lateral hiring and junior talent hiring into their Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Capital Markets and Wholesale Credit lines of Business. Reporting into the Head of GCIB Talent Acquisition, this role is for a VP level Recruiter to support our lateral hiring efforts across these lines of business.
The role entails partnering with business leaders and their hiring managers to help formulate hiring plans and sourcing strategies, track progress through the year against that plan, manage, execute and be responsible for all hiring approvals of internal, international transfers and external lateral hires. In addition, this position will provide key partnership to the business and global stakeholders in order to proactively review and define the Diversity and Inclusion agenda and develop strategies to meet short and long term goals.
The Recruiter will be responsible for the end to end recruitment cycle. To deliver this, the successful candidate will:
- Partner with the Equities and Research business, to provide both consultative and transactional recruitment support to deliver an end-to-end talent acquisition process
- Partner closely with colleagues within HR Generalist teams as well as Compensation, Onboarding, L&LD, Global Mobility
- Provide accurate real time reporting on open positions and progress against the hiring plan
- Provide regular market information from internal and external sources. Advising clients of competitor activity, availability of talent, salary trends and hiring best practice
- Ensure that the right candidates are recruited in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Host briefing calls with hiring managers and the sourcing teams
- Ownership and efficient execution of the new hire approval process working closely with the US colleagues
- Ownership of successful transition from offer stage, through resignation to start date.
- Search firm relationship management, including performance monitoring and governance.
- Help to drive enterprise diversity goals and promote internal mobility
- Actively manage risk around selection decisions, interview panels, hiring restrictions, and compensation decisions
- Manage all aspects of the recruitment process from validation of headcount approval through to day one of employment
- Previous recruitment experience within front office, ideally within Investment Banking industry, passionate about knowing the detail and striving to be regarded as a subject matter expert
- Experience managing multiple stakeholder groups with the ability to tailor your approach to the client base
- Experience managing high volumes of hiring
- Ability to manage client expectations and relationships with both hiring managers and HR colleagues
- Must possess the ability to develop rapport with all levels of hiring managers and candidates
- Experience of managing search firm relationships
- Outstanding communication skills and proactive approach to stakeholder management and status reporting
- Ability to prioritise in a high volume and sometimes pressurised environment
- Possess excellent attention to detail and take pride in accurate and timely completion of tasks
- Open, accountable, and collaborative in working style
- Ability to exercise diplomacy and discretion
- Excellent planning, organizing and follow through abilities. Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and remain focused, yet calm under pressure
- Confident using Excel
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.