We are partnered with a global investment banking institution in the search and build out of their growing internal recruitment team. Having gone through a period of overhaul and change, the recruitment team has been shaped as more of a strategic, business partnering division with a focus on talent advisory.
The team are looking for experienced recruiters across investment banking, and engineering.
- Sourcing and attracting talent into the IB / technology divisions across the UK and EMEA
- Maintaining and developing key relationships with divisional leadership and executing a flawless recruitment cycle
- Oversee and lead full life cycle recruiting needs with senior leaders and hiring managers to identify needs and develop recruiting strategies
- Keen focus for recruiting diverse talent into the business and driving this internally
- Develop external relationships, keeping up to date with market knowledge and best practices across competitors
- Operational management of junior recruiters/ sourcers, developing future talent and assisting with projects
Skills and experience:
- Solid experience recruiting for an Engineering/Technology/IBD Division in house or in agency/search firm
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills; able to influence at high levels
- Knowledge and passion for the Tech and Financial services industries
- Ability to partner with clients and colleagues: solid communication
- Results oriented and people passionate
If you are interested in this position please click to apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.