I'm working with a Global leader in the commercial Real Estate sector who operate in over 60 countries across the world. The firm are hugely successful focusing on being inclusive, driven, succeeding together and delivering insight.
They're looking to hire a Recruitment Advisor to develop, manage, and deliver a first-class recruitment process which attracts the best candidates for the right roles, while giving a positive and dedicated service to all candidates, both internal and external, who go through the recruitment process.
This is an integral role ensuring the business is delivering against talent needs, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Delivering a robust and consistent recruitment approach
- Acting as a key recruitment contact for a/multiple business area's
- Continually drive pro-active recruitment activities through candidate mapping and market
- Support the Recruitment Manager/TA team lead with project & strategic support
- Adopt a positive role as a C&W brand ambassador, interacting with internal and external
- Work with 3rd party agencies positively and where required.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience working in a hands-on Recruitment role in-house or in an agency.
- Stop talent mapping and sourcing skills from multiple channels.
- Knowledge of recruitment systems
- Personable, engaging and ability to make a positive impact at all levels.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.