My client a Real Estate business is looking to hire a Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis. They are looking for a Recruiter that will embrace the company's aspirations to drive growth and shape the future of our business.
The Recruitment Advisor is responsible for the day-to-day o talent selection process including the recruitment, interviewing and recommendation of qualified candidates. You will also develop and implements effective talent strategies and ensure the ongoing and future organizational talent demands are met utilizing data analytics, recruitment and branding programs.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for vacancies, by sourcing, attracting and interviewing a diverse candidate pool
- Drafting job descriptions and partnering with hiring on recruitment strategies
- Providing accurate and inspiring value led propositions to candidates ensuring they understand the organizational structure and career development opportunities.
- Recommending appropriate cost-effective recruiting methods and strategies through utilization of various job boards, the internet, social media and networking to build a talent pipeline.
- Maintaining recruitment workflows and updates in ATS.
- Coachingmanagers on interviewing techniques and best practices, strategies for making a good hiring decision, and the procedures used for successful onboarding and welcoming.
- Monitoring recruitment activities including time to fill, job board success, website engagement, etc. Identifies opportunities to realign strategies and takes action.
To carry out this role you will have:
- Experience in the full recruitment lifecyle
- In-house recruiting or agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.