We are currently working with a really exciting professional services business to hire for a Recruitment Assistant to support their global talent acquisition team in managing the end to end recruitment process.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will be reporting directly into the Head of Recruitment and have the chance to support a number of different business units, with a real business facing approach.
More specifically, as a Recruitment Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Coordinating interviews and booking meeting rooms - virtually and in person
- Liaising with candidates throughout the process both those that are successful and unsuccessful
- Liaising with hiring managers across all business areas to set routes to market, construct job specs and manage expectations
- Managing agency relationships, scheduling briefings and keeping up to date on terms of business
- Supporting with screening CVs
- Owning the onboarding and induction process and supporting the Senior Recruiters where necessary
- Supporting with HR and Recruitment related project work
This is a fantastic role for someone with expeirence in a recruitment coordination or administrative role, looking to join a highly successful and forward thinking team. You must be collaborative, personable and able to build relationships across the business quickly as you will have a great deal of client interaction from day one.
You must also have a can do attitude with a real customer service approach - taking pride in all the work you do and delivering on time, efficient results.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.