Established in 1987, The SR Group consists of specialist recruitment consultancies Brewer Morris - Tax & Treasury recruitment, Carter Murray - Marketing & Sales recruitment, Frazer Jones - HR recruitment, SR Search - Partner Search and Taylor Root - Legal & Compliance recruitment.
We work with a substantial number of the world's leading multi-national corporations, professional partnerships and international banking groups as well as the complete range of small to medium-sized businesses. Our growth, retention rate and ever-expanding global reach speaks volumes about the seamless quality of service you can expect when dealing with any of our brands in any of our locations.
Operating out of offices in London, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Munich, Frankfurt, Milan, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Sydney and New York we recruit around the world.
As The SR Group continues to grow its European team we are looking to appoint a
Research Consultant (m/f)
in Düsseldorf focusing on active headhunting in the (international) market to actively support our consulting team.
What we offer:
- Ability to quickly progress in your career and take on responsibility
- Introduction to our search methodology and product
- Regular trainings with our in-house trainer
- Opportunities to work in any of our global offices
- Diverse and international environment with regular team events
- Partner with consultants to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage our customer's individual expectations
- Writing and posting qualitative job adverts and managing the application process
- Thoroughly assessing candidate qualifications, including capabilities, availability, and pay through telephone and face to face-interviews
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management conducts
- Administrative support and candidate database management
- First corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Strong communication skills, organisational and analytical skills
- Keen to develop a long term career within a high quality, global, professional environment
- German and English speaker
- Dislike key performance indicators and micro management
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, contact Stephanie Abdel-Ahad firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please call +49 (0)211 2479 1137.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.