I am partnering with a growing, global, management consulting firm who are looking to attract a Senior Recruitment Manager to lead the function across EMEA. This organisation pride themselves in having a fantastic and collaborative culture.
Going through large periods of growth, your role will be to lead and manage a small and collaborative team and deliver on strategic senior hires for the organisation.
You will be hands-on, and enjoy delivery, building relationships and people management. This role oversees the entire recruitment from early careers to executive level searches.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take a step up into a Lead position.
Key responsiblities will include:
- Team management
- Overall responsibility for grad and experienced hire
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- End to end recruitment across EMEA
- Projects including: D&I, EVP, Employer branding, direct sourcing
- Professional services background is highly desirable as is experience in working across EMEA
- People management experience
- A natural flair to build excellent relationships, work in a fast-paced and high growth environment
Salary will depend on experience, hybrid working on offer + bonus + benefits
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.