Recruitment Manager (Real Estate)
Are you a Recruitment Manager with Real Estate experience? This role could be the role for you. I am supporting a Property Consultancy business based in London to secure their first Recruiter / Recruitment Manager.
Initially rolled out on a 12 month contract basis this role looks to establish the function, reviewing existing processes and structures and redefining the model.
- To review existing structures and processes across the business and to roll out and standardised practices to modernise and commercialise the recruitment function
- Improve employer branding through improving the 'candidate experience' in the organisation
- Improve the hiring managers experience of using HR as a TA partner
- Design, deliver, implement recruitment/on-boarding/talent management projects
- Introduce a candidate management system
- Manage the effective implementation of the resourcing/talent acquisition strategy across the business
- Support hiring managers in recruitment best practice and provide guidance and coaching to line managers on day-to-day recruitment matters
- Deliver a first-class candidates and manager experience from beginning to end (jobs posting, candidates' screening, scheduling and organising interviews, interviewing)
- Deliver a high-touch, efficient and client focused approach as a trusted HR partner to the business
- Manage a personal case-load of between 10 + vacancies concurrently, including direct-sourcing responsibilities and build talent pipelines across the business
- Maximise the efficiency of LinkedIn and other direct sourcing techniques as a primary source of candidates for junior roles and where appropriate senior roles
- Identify opportunities and implement cost effective resourcing strategies, reducing recruitment spend
- Establish a core ASL/PSL of Recruitment agencies
- Manage relationships with external recruitment agencies
- Develop strategies to enhance our employer branding through a 'positive resourcing experience' for all involved parties
- Develop and maintain a recruitment tracking system to effectively document the success of the recruitment process
- Review & improve recruitment and onboarding policies, processes, templates, internal reporting
- Build comprehensive recruitment and on-boarding policy and practices, including toolkits
- Design, develop diverse and inclusive hiring practices
- Manage the full recruitment and on-boarding cycle up to and including administrative activities
The prerequisites for this position are: extensive experience in Real Estate / Property recruitment. Without this your application will not progress.
You should also show evidence on your CV where you have experience setting up a recruitment function or restructuring an established one.
You will be comfortable with delivering on the day to day operations and be able to build strong relationships with the business.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone wishing to do something different to the standard In-House recruitment role.
If this is of interest, send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.