My client is an established Estate Agents with a strong company ethos which is reflected in their approach to their clients and internal teams.
Having multiple offices across London, this award-winning organisation really does stand out from other Estate Agents due to their people focussed culture.
I am looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager who will work from their West London Head Office, reporting into to the Director.
The Recruitment Manager will also work in cohesion with the HR Team to ensure best practice is maintained, whilst building a robust recruitment strategy.
This is exciting role has 2 direct reports who will focus on the more volume hires within the business, allowing the Recruitment Manager to focus on the more senior hires across the business.
In addition to leading the In-House Recruiters, you'll be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process which would include sourcing candidates, organising recruitment events, developing talent pools, managing recruitment costs and establishing relationships with stakeholders across all levels.
Other key responsibilities will include department budgeting, setting service expectations/KPI's and training managers on interview etiquette.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience of recruitment and HR policy and process.
- Improving recruitment effectiveness and stream-lining ways of working in a corporate environment.
- Ability to adapt within a fast-changing environment.
- Precise attention to detail, processing high volumes of work accurately to deadline.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholder.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of recruitment/HR systems and an ability to maximise potential of effective data management.
- Effective negotiation with third party recruiters.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- A clear foresight of the recruitment landscape anticipating changes where possible.
This role would appeal to an existing In-House Recruiter or a highly experienced agency recruiter with Management experience.
The salary is paying up to £50,000 + competitive benefits including an annual bonus and remote working (2 days from home per week).
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.