I am delighted to work with a fast-growth, inquisitive professional services organisation to recruit their Talent Acquisition Officer/Advisor based in Birmingham. You'll join this exciting organisation at a time of huge growth and play a pivotal part in the attraction and recruitment of top talent across the UK.
- It your new role as Talent Acquisition Officer,/Advisor you will work closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition in the attraction and recruitment of top talent.
- You will be responsible for the coordination and management of recruitment processes, for direct sourcing and attraction via job boards, Linked-In and referrals.
- You will work closely with hiring managers across the wider business and various departments in order to identify, interact and engage candidates with specific skill sets both for current and future opportunities.
- This organisation are driven by cultural fit and recruit based on drive, ambition and potential. They operate very differently to other businesses and believe in a flat, non-hierarchical and respectful working environment. As a result employees are incredibly pasionate,engaged and driven to succeed.
- This is an environment where each employee is valued and respected for their contribution towards exciting organisational growth goals.
In order to be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate direct recruitment and recruitment administration/coordination experience gained within professional services, financial services or a partnership environment. We are also happy to consider applicants with a recruitment agency background, providing you can demonstrate the characteristics, drive and ambition required.
You are credible, confident and possess strong interpersonal skills - which will allow you to make an impact quickly and support the attraction and recruitment of top talent across the UK. If interested please apply now, or contact me directly for more information contact me directly on Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.