Regional Director of Talent and Organisational Development
- Newly created opportunity to design and drive talent agenda across the APAC region
- Circa: SGD$240,000 excluding attractive perks and variable bonus
About our Client
We are delighted to partner exclusively with a world-renowned Medical devices firm which with huge transformation and growth plans to recruit for a Regional Director of Talent and Organisational Development. As their business model continues to be fast paced and aggressive in their growth, their HR organisation is primed for a critical HR transformation.
Reporting to the Regional HR Director, APAC, the Regional Director of Talent and Organisational Development will be responsible for leading the efforts to build and scale the talent development function and learning programs across the organisation. This newly created role will be the primary architect of the talent framework and solutions that will be foundation to the continued success and growth of the business.
- Create overall strategy and road map to deliver on a robust talent and development agenda that is aligned with business needs.
- Evaluate, design and execute innovative and engaging programs to learning. Set direction and manage instructional design and development processes.
- Lead the development of curricula for Leadership Development program(s) that are aligned with Company philosophy and Values.
- Partner closely with Training team to ensure alignment and integration of best practice sharing across the enterprise.
- Assess and transform performance management processes and systems that drive high performance and engagement throughout the organisation.
- Create, drive and manage the talent review and succession planning/ Hi-PO processes.
- Partner closely with business leaders and HR team to ensure programs are meeting the organisation's needs.
- Build capability in business leaders and broader HR team, acting as an internal consultant on Organisation design and talent solutions.
- Facilitate team and groups sessions as needed. Assist with team effectiveness initiatives.
- Assist with organisational design and change initiatives.
- Identify and manage external vendors to align to and deliver desired project outcomes.
- Assess business challenges and implement organisational effectiveness strategies to address these challenges. Monitor progress and suggest continuous improvements.
- Lead projects and/or participate in department projects and initiatives as deemed necessary.
- Assess options and launch employee engagement survey. Help to track and monitor progress against actions plans.
The Successful Candidate
You should have at least 12 years of track record in talent management experience, preferably gained from a highly matrix and fast paced environment. You should have a strong exposure in implementing talent development strategies across different geographies and cultures. You are analytically and solutions oriented individual with a strong foundation in customising and catering talent solutions and processes, as well as leadership development knowledge. Coupled with excellent communication and influencing skills, you are a team player, self-starter and culturally sensitive to drive talent programmes across multiple sites.
What's on Offer
Our client credited their forward-thinking HR organisation which has played a significant role in ensuring that there is a continuous focus on recruiting, retaining and developing their talents within their global organisation. Hence, this is an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic Talent professional to join their team, where the successful candidate can play an impactful role in their business growth.
Thank you for your time. Please apply to find out more about this role. Alternatively, if you are looking to make a key HR hire in your team or if you want to discuss the HR market please get in touch.
Director, Commerce & Industry - SEA
Personnel Registration Number: R1443335
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.