Our client, a very highly regarded, leading global US HQ multinational corporation, with an innovative and forward thinking culture, is looking for a Regional Head of Talent & Learning (APAC) to join the HR team. Reporting into the Chief Talent & Org Dev Officer based in the US, this person will be responsible for defining and delivering the APAC Talent & Learning strategy in partnership with the regional leadership team and global HR CoE's. This individual will lead the Regional Learning & Talent team, supporting circa 5000 employees across a number of markets.
More specifically, as the Regional Head of Talent & Learning (APAC), this individual will:
- Define and execute the Talent & Learning strategy for APAC, partnering closely with the global Talent & Learning team as well as the Regional Leadership team from a business perspective
- Partner the leadership as a SME, trusted adviser and coach, on Talent Management, Succession Planning & Talent Pipeline, Performance Management, Leadership Development, Org Development, Learning & Training, & Employee Engagement
- Personally lead Talent Management & Succession planning processes partnering leadership across the region, as well as performance management ensuring development outcomes are addressed
- Regional SME on Leadership Development & Learning Academies operating as a coach and mentor to the Regional Leadership team, also partnering closely with the Global Talent team to roll out global Leadership Development programmes across APAC
- Manage Global & Regional Projects such as; providing org design support related to M&A activity, managing the engagement survey, consulting and providing bespoke learning solutions, DEI associated programmes
- Management and development of the Regional Learning & Talent team
This individual will currently be operating in a Regional or Global Talent & Learning Leadership role within another large global matrix organisation. They will have a strong blend of strategy & execution and enjoy partnering closely with the leadership team as a trusted adviser in the learning and talent space. They will be confident and pro-active delivering a "world class" Talent & Learning function, with a focus on relationship management and innovation within a collaborative environment. Experience having operated in a large global Tech, Fintech or Financial Services organisation is desirable. Previous management consulting and in house corporate experience is preferred (not required).
Thanks for your time. Please apply to find out more about this role, or if you are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
Executive Director - Head of Financial & Professional Services
Personnel Registration Number: R1987572
EA License No: 17S8475
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.