Purpose of the Position:
This role supports the function of Executive Reward and Global incentives for global incentives policy development, program implementation and maintenance. This position also supports the administration of the executive population of the company so that they are appropriately and effectively compensated, and that the processes underpinning these are well managed.
- Support with project-based activities (e.g. harmonization, alignment of terms and conditions of employment, policy development)
- Prepares policy changes and obtain buy-in from relevant stakeholders
- Support and deliver annual compensation process through SF system
- Lead and coordinate with the regional service centers for executive data/documentation process and make sure the accuracy of key data for executive population
- Lead annual salary data activities with data providers to ensure the most updated data for all countries including executive population (both SE and TE)
- Support Executive Rewards and Global incentives function to advise managers on individual salary treatment and employees on interpretation of plan provisions for executive employees, specifically in on-boarding, promotion and off-boarding processes.
- Administration of Executive Reward related subjects.
- Analyzes costs and competitive trends in cash and benefits programs and identifies the organization's position for executive employees
- Support with the administration of the company's equity incentive plans as necessary
- Recognition programs: support with activities for global recognition processes
- Design, execution, and admin of STI
- Support in annual STI cycle including design of new mechanisms and policies, analysis and coordination work on financial data collection, and other change data verification with regional rewards and PS Team
- Support in identifying opportunities and actions for continuous improvement by means of analysis of external and internal data
- Participate into further development of processes, tools and reporting in HR compensation area.
- Prepares HR and employee process and communication materials for executive and incentive processes
- Be the focal point for Rewards team in terms of the archiving system, and take responsibility for maintaining key documentation (e.g. policies, employee files) on it.
Interested in learning more? Reach out today! Feel free to apply and send me an email at email@example.com
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.