Frazer Jones is now partnering with one of the world's most famous architectural practices to source a Reward Analyst on a permanent basis. They are a global studio for sustainable urbanism, engineering and design.
As their Reward Analyst, you will act as the analytics engine for the Head of HR and the wider business by providing accurate and prompt HR reporting, data analysis and visual presentations.
This is a unique opportunity for any proactive professional or HR Administrator with a strong analytical and advanced excel skill set to expand their career within Reward.
Duties will include:
- Lead on the Salary Review & Bonus back-end processes on behalf of the HR Team
- Produce the annual Gender Pay Gap Report and other legislative reporting requirements
- Submit an accurate Salary Survey Data and gather other benchmarking research
- collate, analyse, and present HR analytics
- Develop tools and template graphs/tables for reporting employee and workforce data
To be considered, you must possess a strong analytical skill set with a proactive attitude and be advanced in excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables). Previous analytical or Reward experience is a plus.
In return, you will receive up to £45,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, Hybrid working with career progression and development.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information or have a confidential discussion about your job search, please apply and contact Daniel Asaya at Frazer Jones with any questions via email@example.com or 02073322479.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.