A fast-growing Financial Services Group is looking for a C&B Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of C&B, the Manager will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- designing the C&B programs and framework across the firm
- taking part in annual C&B reviews including budgets and bonus schemes
- analysing staff costs and providing reports in a timely manner
- reviewing and improving on HR policies related to C&B initiatives
- working closely with other HR COE functions in providing advice in C&B matter
- supporting team members in benefits initiatives and taking on ad-hoc projects when assigned
The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree holder in any disciplines with minimum of 8 years of work experience in C&B function
- articulate, energetic, with good interpersonal skills
- Mandarin proficiency will be advantageous
- Strong IT competencies with Microsoft, Excel, and familiar with HRIS systems
- Candidates with less experience can be considered for an Assistant Manager position
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.