Frazer Jones has partnered with a global tech firm in a retained search for a Senior Compensation and People Science Lead to support this global organisation.
We are looking for senior compensation specialist who have worked in large matrix/blue chip businesses to help drive the data operations of this world class organisation. You will work closely with the HR, Finance and compensation teams across the globe. You will assist in the ability to balance excellent analytical and technical skills while clearly driving communication and collaboration with other key members. This role will allow you to continue within the opportunity to influence the passion for business intelligence and make a global impact through delivering critical analysis.
- Responsible for working with Compensation Manager/Consultants on a variety of projects including program designs, analysis, budgeting, implementation of new programs, and stock reload information.
- Partner with local compensation (globally) on compensation issues, and work on a variety of special compensation projects as needed.
- Present and implement analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness of existing compensation programs and model potential impact of alternatives.
- Act as the first point of contact and partner with HR and Business client to manage, consult, support the annual compensation review process, whilst resolve compensation issues.
- Provide advice to the business and develop creative solutions on a variety of total compensation issues including the setting of appropriate pay levels, base pay, annual incentive pay and stock compensation.
- Collaborate with the business to develop variable incentive compensation programs, as needed.
- Discuss with business on job evaluations using market data and internal evaluation.
- Working on custom surveys with key industry contacts, as needed.
- Identify issues through data science/analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organisational objectives.
- Strong SQL skills required
- Python or R skills would be an essential requirement
- Statistical knowledge (inferential statistics, predictive modelling
Create data visualization to support analysis and implement real time dashboards
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.