For our client, a well known and globally successful retailer, we are looking for a
Senior Employee Relations Expert(m/f/d)
to become part of the European Employee Relations team and to support the implementation of the regional ER strategy.
- You will be part of the European Employee Relations Centre of Expertise and support the implementation of the European ER strategy and specific requirements in Austria.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of comprehensive commercial Employee Relations requirements for several business partners in the region.
- You will ensure compliance with applicable collective agreements, labour legislation, corporate policies, business objectives and act in an advisory capacity.
- Working closely with the HR Business Partner for Austria, you will coach and advise the Line Managers and Country Manager on all HR management issues.
- Strong HR knowledge and experience in Austria (e.g. case management, HR policy, legal compliance), strong interest in employment law and in developing and applying this knowledge.
- Experience in Employee Relations with end-to-end case management.
- Confident personal style, yet coupled with a flexible mindset, open to alternative solutions.
- Experience of working closely with stakeholders and the ability to build effective relationships
- Experience working in a fast-paced, customer-focused organisation
- Ability to communicate accurately and clearly, both verbally and in writing (German and English).
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.