Sydney, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum + super + benefits + flexibility
3 days ago
Are you interested in working for one of Australia's leading organisations in their large and dynamic HR team? I am looking for an experienced and passionate HR Advisor to be an integral team member to partner with the business and provide consultative HR advice around investigations and cases.
Your main responsibility will be to provide HR advice to your stakeholders, have an excellent understanding of employment law and legislation as well as have an interest in the wider HR lifecycle.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation that has a track record of career progression & development of their employees.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing an excellent level of service to your stakeholders
- Support all cyclical HR initiatives with the wider HR team
- ER & performance management
- End to end recruitment
- Coaching managers & leaders on best practice
Your skills & competencies:
- HR or equivalent degree (essential)
- At least 5 years' experience in an HR generalist role
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation
- Strong ER/IR and performance management skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Salary up to $120k package + benefits + flexibility
This is an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, or have a chat about our other HR roles, please send me a copy of your CV: email@example.com or give me a call on 0292369090
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.