One of the fastest growing boutique Asset Management firms based in the heart of Central London with huge presence in the UK, US, Switzerland and Milan are on the hunt for their number two within HR, a Senior HR Advisor.
Reporting directly into the Global Head of HR you'll manage the full employee lifecycle and the dedicated resource to manage employee engagement, well-being, DE&I, mobility and their latest HRIS implantation.
We need someone system savvy, who isn't afraid to pick up administration but ready to drive their agenda globally, with great exposure to C-suite and real autonomy.
- Be the first point of contact for staff on employee queries from both US and UK offices.
- Proficient in the various HR IT system
- Managing the on-boarding and leaver processes of all staff
- Participation in compensation surveys and the Year End processes
- Providing administrative support for the Share and Options programmes
- Supporting the performance management and 360 processes
- Take ownership of HR data within HR system
- Assisting the maintenance of monthly payroll process
- Project work as required
- Employee relations, provide coaching and guidance to managers
- Advise and manage end to end international and internal transfers
- 3 + years HR experience within Financial / Professional services.
- Demonstrates strong HR Systems skills
- Articulates ideas effectively, listens well
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.