Frazer Jones are partnered exclusively with an exciting media business operating across radio and social media. The firm is in growth mode, looking for a junior HR Manager/ Senior HR Advisor to join the team on a part-time basis in an exciting position.
As a part-time HR Advisor, you will have the responsibility of administering the generalist HR activities for the entire employee life cycle including on-boarding and every process in between. You will also have the opportunity to work on projects alongside some inspiring, hardworking and dedicated individuals within the wider organisation.
- Processing new starters, leavers, and contractual changes.
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts, joining documents, exit forms.
- Write up minutes of the meeting and perform note-taker duties for disciplinary meetings and advising employees on layoffs.
- Answer employees' queries about HR-related issues.
- Drafting official letters and emails.
- The appraisal process for employees.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules).
- Dealing with any staff-related issues and resolving them accordingly.
- Keep up to date with employment law.
- Setting up processes and drafting up template documents to support the efficiency of the role
- Minimum 3 years experience as an HR Administrator/ advisor
- Passion/ experience within the media industry
- Skilled in MS Office applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage time well, and prioritise conflicting duties
If you are interested in exploring this part-time opportunity, please click to apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.