Are you an EMEA Payroll Manager who is passionate about process improvement, driving best practice and project work? Would you like to work for an exciting, rapid growth start up in the technology space? I am partnering with a leading brand to source a Senior Payroll Lead on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and maintain partnerships with payroll and tax vendors providing oversight, monitoring and approvals of all payroll related processes and compliance
- Partner with stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure all payroll related processes and services are implemented and administered effectively, efficiently and consistently
- Review and approve pay period results according to the established deadlines
- Responsible for ensuring the timely submission of payroll inputs to the third party payroll provider
- Continuously drive process improvement and lead future optimisation's of the payroll area
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures for continual improvements and efficiencies in the Payroll team
- Lead, coach and motivate a high-performing payroll team
- Set KPIs and Objectives for the team, measuring and ensuring these are being delivered
- Manage the tasks, work, project allocation and flow of day-to-day operations, including team & task planning, with transparent and open communication
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.