This leading professional services firm is looking for a Senior People Development Manager to join their team.
Supporting a large population across some of its key UK offices this is a new role for the organisation working as part of a wider Learning & Development team.
Managing a team of four this role will see the successful candidate leading on a number of key development initiatives for the firm as it continues its journey as an employer of choice, offering clear and achievable career paths for its employees at all levels.
The firm is looking to meet with solid Learning & Development candidates who has strong people management experience and enjoy leading and developing a team.
You will provide latest thinking and best practice in the area of People Development and bring this thinking and recommendation to the People Development strategy. Support on, and in some cases lead on the design, implementation and evaluation of firm wide frameworks and approaches within the Core Curriculum and actively champion the approach for firm wide and local initiatives, managing the BP team to deliver on these in a consistent way to support the learning culture.
As a key member of the team you will take a lead on working with the People Development manager group to develop social learning, communities of common practice and learning networks. Analyse situations to identify external trends / gaps to capitalise on opportunities for doing things differently as well as encouraging constructive challenges across working groups to support the delivery of change.
The firm is looking to meet with:
- Degree or equivalent Professional Qualification
- Strong experience of working as a Senior Manager in a large, complex organisation - professional services or finance preferred
- Qualified in a minimum of 2 psychometric instruments preferred
- Accredited Coaching Qualification preferred
- Strong experience of working with learning, development, engagement and talent strategies & frameworks
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to interpret MI and make recommendations
- Experience of facilitating and coaching at senior level
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of developing and working with social learning, communities of common practise and learning networks
- Significant experience in dealing with and influencing senior stakeholders
- Proven experience of organisational change and influencing others to adopt new ways of working
- Strong communication skills, demonstrating clear ability to influence and have impact with credibility.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.