Senior Recruiter, Europe - All Genders - Germany/Remote
If you're looking for a new challenge and wish to work for one of Europe's most exciting and fastest-growing SaaS firms, then you've come to the right place! What's more, this role is fully remote-work enabled and the person can be located anywhere in Germany.
This is an outstanding opportunity to come into a company growing at record-setting pace, with the mandate to play a central role in their European growth strategy as a part of their regional talent acquisition team. You will work closely with your colleagues around the world to hire the best and brightest to help further drive the growth journey of the firm. The role encompasses end-to-end recruitment topics, so would suit a hands-on individual keen to get stuck into the full lifecycle of the event, from inception to completion. You'll work closely with senior stakeholders to help guide them through the internal process, whilst simultaneously being the key point of contact for your candidates and external clients on anything pertaining to your function and coverage. This role is a vital hire for the firm and the person in the seat will be pivotal in the firm achieving their expansion goals across Europe.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain successful ongoing relationships with hiring managers always providing the highest level of customer service in full cycle recruitment.
- Develop and execute strategic recruitment plans with hiring managers, providing expertise and direction on candidate sourcing.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive research, sourcing and ongoing relationship management
- Conduct interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Partner with the TA Team on requisition management and meeting tight hiring goals.
- Work closely with hiring managers to develop job descriptions, identifying and clarifying job specifications and requirements.
- Ensure all recruiting stakeholders have an amazing experience, anchored in values
- Prepare recruiting metric reports and regularly meet with hiring managers to provide analytical insights to improve outcomes
What you will bring:
- Multiple years recruitment experience for mid- and senior-level corporate, business development, leadership or sales positions.
- Fluent in German and English. Other European languages a plus.
- Prior SaaS sales recruiting experience beneficial.
- Ability to be proactive about keeping things organized and assertive about procedure, process and protocol.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven expertise in managing entire recruitment life cycle
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel and data visualization tools like Tableau or PowerBI a plus.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.