I am pleased to be working with one of the world's leading global Professional services firms with offices in over 14 countries. I am supporting them in their search for a Senior recruiting Coordinator who will sit within their Attorney recruiting team and report to the Head of fee earning recruitment.
The Senior recruitment coordinator will help the business with supporting all lateral associate hiring activities, coordinating, and processing candidates whilst supporting the Head of fee earning recruitment with developing and implementing strategies regarding the future growth of the London office.
This is an ideal role for someone with strong attorney recruitment experience who is confident in managing stakeholders and able to speak to the wider business whilst working closely with several internal teams.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility and ownership for all phases of the recruitment process for London Associate hires
- Working closely with the firms' legal partners in preparing detailed business cases
- Managing end to end recruitment processes, corresponding with incoming applicants and coordinating the entire recruitment process
- Building new relationships and strengthening current relationships with legal recruitment agencies
- Mentoring the Attorney recruitment assistant
- Qualified to degree level or have relevant level experience
- Enjoy using your recruitment expertise to contribute to the strategic evolution of how th firm attracts the best legal talent
- Have strong communication and analytical skills as well as being able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent would be preferred
- Have demonstrated recruitment experience within the legal sector or the wider professional services sector
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced engaging environment and this sounds like you and you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please call me for a confidential discussion or click Apply now to send your CV
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.