Do you have a passion for tourism and people and would you like to work in an international context as Senior Recruitment Lead. Then this is your new job!
My client is the leader in the tourism industry and is represented at more than 150 sites in Europe.
The Tourism industry has obviously been impacted in the last 12 months, but due to continued strong results in recent years, the company's shareholders confidence remains as robust as ever. With this, we are looking to find an outstanding candidate to help in our continued sustainable growth and development, which includes a number of recent acquisitions to the portfolio in Europe. The Netherlands will be integral to this growth, with the Amersfoort office at the heart of it.
What we are looking for in you:
- 1-3 years HR/Recruitment experience
- HBO + level
- Fulltime availability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both Dutch and English (French is desirable);
- Experience in managing a team and you can communicate well at all levels;
- Strong in organizing, planning, you are flexible and you can work well under pressure;
- You are good at project management and you work in an organized and structured way;
- You can recognize and solve problems well
Some of the main responsibilities:
- To develop and deliver the recruitment strategy, ensuring the targeted number of staff are recruited to the right quality
- To create an effective advertising plan to ensure maximum number of applicants from Holland, Germany and other Northern-East EU countries
- To be familiar with Dutch and overseas employment legislation, this includes the execution of procedures / contractual documentation for compliance
- To be responsible for producing, controlling and monitoring of the department's budget
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.