For my client, a financial services company, I am currently searching for a Global Senior Rewards Manager. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Reward Governance - managing the preparation and submission of Management Board and RemCo papers;
- Reward Modelling - contributing to the development and application of the Bank's bonus funding model (VRAM);
- Reward Partnership - to one or more global business lines including supporting the design and implementation of global reward initiatives, providing reward solutions, delivering the end-to-end Annual Compensation Review and managing package proposals for senior managers.
- Lead advice on and submission of papers for the Management Board and Remuneration Committee of the Board, in particular the Identified Staff population remuneration as well as across a broad range of other topics, as required;
- Prepare and present remuneration information to the Management Board, Remuneration Committee and Risk Committee (as appropriate) throughout the Annual Compensation Review;
- Prepare regulatory reporting documentation;
- Keep up-to-date with the latest legislative, taxation and policy developments which impact on Reward and the wider HR agenda;
- Support the Head of Executive Reward as required in managing all aspects of the pay and benefits proposition for the Bank's executives and senior manager population.
- Support the design and development of Variable Remuneration Accrual Model (VRAM - the Bank's bonus funding model) in collaboration with Business Leaders, Finance, Risk and regularly review effectiveness, ensuring compliance with Group policy, regulatory requirements and market practice;
- Build, set-up and stress test the VRAM and other allocation models;
- Perform modelling scenarios, as required;
- Create reward tools and dashboards leveraging data to make better decisions;
- Build analytics and reporting suite to be used in the Annual Compensation Review and off-cycle.
- Acts as the reward partner across a number of specialisms of Reward such as Reward Policy & Governance, Grading and Job Evaluation, Pay Management, Regulations and Share plans;
- Provide technical reward expertise to designated business lines such as Retail Banking, Wholesale Banking, Control Functions, Chief Operating Office or Global Corporate Staff Divisions and thereby seek to deliver effective reward solutions to specific business lines;
- Works closely with the board member, HR Director and HR teams for a designated business line(s) in order to support the delivery of core reward processes including the Annual Compensation Review, senior hiring, terminations and retention cases;
- Responsible for implementing global reward initiatives (via team or personally) effectively into the business lines together with the HRBP community;
- Contribute to the design and development of the Global Performance & Reward projects and initiatives;
- Supports the Head of Reward as required in managing all aspects of the pay and benefits proposition for the Bank's executive population.
Next to these three pillars, it is curcial in this role to continuously look for process improvements to reward solutions and Build effective relationships with all internal stakeholders with an aim to support the realisation of the Performance & Reward strategy:
- Responsible for taking a balanced approach to regulatory compliance and risk management in areas such as Sox controls, Regulations and Statutory Reporting;
- Identifies, assesses, manages and reports risks and controls. Takes personal accountability for following company procedure and policies, operating in accordance with all risk and control processes.
- Manages relationships with third party providers and consultancies (including lawyers, auditors, benefits suppliers etc) to ensure value for money and an efficient service and contract management;
- Breaks down barriers within and across the business lines by actively seeking out opportunities to bring other parties in to add further value.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- At least 10+ years' experience in senior reward roles, ideally in banking or financial services industry;
- Experience in reward partnership and bonus fund modelling;
- MS Office (including advanced Excel);
- Manage large data-sets and analytics / reporting suites;
- Ability to write board papers, reward policy, guidance and communications for HRBPs, line managers and employees;
- Ability to design reward solutions for a specific business line;
- Ability to job evaluate and market benchmark executive and senior management jobs;
- Ability to plan and execute an Annual Compensation Review in a matrix environment;
- Ability to effectively communicate and partner with colleagues within and outside of HR as well as with senior business stakeholders from Finance, Risk etc
- Understanding of risk controls and tools and SOX methodologies.
Do you recognise yourself in the above described profile? Please don't hesitate and get in touch with us today.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.