We are currently working with a number of highly interesting clients in Berlin to help them find recruiters at all seniority levels and support their ambitious growth plans. If you're looking to develop your career and you are a recruiter with (first) work experience, or you are already leading a team of recruitment specialists, let's talk.
(Senior) Talent Acquisition Professionals (m/f/d) - Berlin (or hybrid)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will execute the full cycle of recruitment activities in close cooperation with HR and the business
- You will participate in the shaping and further development of the entire recruiting process
- Developing and sharing best practice examples and training managers on interview techniques and processes will typically be one of your tasks
- You will support the implementation of employer branding strategies
- You demonstrate substantial recruitment experience, preferably within international tech or commercial environments
- You have excellent interpersonal communication and networking skills
- It is easy for you to oversee several projects simultaneously
- You should want to take responsibility, help shape the recruiting process and further develop the company's success
- Strategic mindset with a hands-on approach and high intercultural competence
- You are used to conduct interviews and negotiations in German and English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.