We're working with an Atlanta based full-service premier CPA and consulting firm as they look to hire a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist. This individual contributor role would be on a hybrid basis working remotely 2 days per week. Our client is seeking candidates with 5+ years of relevant recruiting experience and a bachelor's degree. Prior experience in a related industry would be considered a plus. Moreso than industry experience, our client is seeking a TA Specialist with passion for recruitment, intellectual curiosity, the ability to understand the business and their talent needs, as well as build credible, trusted relationships with the business, and someone who goes the extra mile to identify and hire the best possible talent for the role. Prior experience with Clear ATS would be a plus. Our client is offering a healthy base salary with uncapped quarterly bonus potential.
A Day in the Life:
- Create and implement a strategic sourcing strategy to effectively identify talent for current and anticipated hiring needs across the firm.
- Build a strong pipeline of leads and maintain relationships with potential candidates.
- Review direct applicants & qualify against criteria specified for the role.
- Post new job openings in our Clear applicant tracking system (ATS). Update, maintain, and provide insightful reporting from the ATS system.
- Conduct initial screening of candidates and guide them through the hiring process.
- Strategically collaborate with and direct recruiting agencies to achieve staffing goals.
- Coordinate interviews (onsite and virtual).
- Build effective relationships with hiring managers, manage panel interview debriefs, and ensure a great candidate experience.
- Work with business leaders to develop and implement strategies for projecting future staffing needs.
- Manage our employee referral program and employer brand strategy (Glassdoor, Indeed, Careers website).
- Promote inclusion and ensure recruitment strategies provide equal opportunities to all candidates.
- Attend and assist with college recruiting fairs and other recruiting events as needed.
- Support special projects as directed by the Director of Talent.
If this opportunity aligns with your experience, please apply. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing ID#WeDPR/208975. Please note that our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.