My Client are a Global Insurance firm with an opportunity for an HR Operations Manager to join their team on a 12 Month FTC managing high performance HR Assistants.
This role will lead the strategic transformation required to deliver an effortless HR advisory and administration service to the business.
Responsibilities of the HR Operations Manager:
- Work in collaboration with HR centres of excellence to develop people focused solutions that are aligned to business strategic goals
- Lead the delivery of a roadmap for HR services
- Working with the Change team define how projects are delivered for HR shared services
- Lead on reviewing and embedding best working practice that will deliver a top-level service.
- Manage deliverables to facilitate comprehensive and professional HR services
- Maintain a positive and solution-oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback
- Champion high and visible contact with stakeholders
- Support and align with HR Business Partners t
- Drive service updates in order to improve service delivery
- Ensure your own continuous professional development
- Encourage support and coach team members in their own development
Knowledge, Skills & Experience of the HR Operations Manager:
- Experience working in a Financial Services environment
- Excellent operational skills
- Excellent technical skills across a wide range of technology products
- Excellent HR experience and knowledge (ideally CIPD Level 5 qualified)
- Client focused
- Line management skills
Perks of working for this firm:
- Excellent development programmes
- A friendly, dynamic team
- Agile working
- Benefits and bonuses
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.