Summary: The Program Manager will coordinate numerous programs, specifically the summer internship and full-time class programs across our office locations. The Program Manager will be the day-to-day contact and will play a key role in the assessment and program development of all intern programs. Working closely with the Learning & Development team, the Program Manager will project manage each program and ensure each program will be executed seamlessly.
- Oversee best-in-class program from summer internship, full-time class programs, executive speaker series, etc.
- Enhance scalable programs
- Facilitate our internship experience from onboarding, programmatic learning sessions and full-time candidate conversion, including manager guidance, mid-point reviews and final assessments
- Build process and rigor to our program and event initiatives
- Drive the summer intern offer process to ensure high performing interns receive offers
- Manage program budgets
- Be the internal 'go to' person for internships
- Compile evaluations on internships after enrollment cycles
- Remain current on internship issues and employ strategies for efficient resolution
- Make sure that the firm stays in line with current trends and best practices in regards to internships and programs
- Perform other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in university recruiting, event management or campus program management experience
- Proven track record of building and executing multiple programs
- Exceptional project management and event planning experience
- Creative, out of the box thinker
- Leadership presence and credibility to interact with all levels of employees and stakeholders, including senior leaders
- Proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about university recruiting and entry level talent
- Knowledgeable about university recruiting and intern program best practices
- Ability to perform effectively in fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
- Self-starter who is action-oriented
- Proficient in MS Office; particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- High-level of engagement and commitment to firm's goals and organizational success
- Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID# DHPR/203580. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job # DHPR/203580. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.