My client, a leading management consulting firm has partnered with us to help them find a new Staffing Coordinator to join their growing team in London who will sit within the staffing team and report to a staffing manager as a permanent employee. The type of profile we are looking for is someone who has strong communication skills, is resilient and is a real team player.
- Work with Senior Partners to achieve optimum deployment of consultants to projects.
- Have knowledge of upcoming projects and expected staffing requirements. Assign staff to projects, proposals, other sales development work.
- Work closely within the staffing and consulting team to match and balance the needs of the consultants with the project requirements.
- Communicate the staffing process with Partners and consultants to maintain an up-to-date view of the project pipeline and the needs of the business.
- Attend Career Development meetings to provide staffing perspective on consultants and better understand their individual development needs, strengths and weaknesses.
- Liaise with European counterparts to assist with international staffing requests.
- Work with training team to understand schedule and availability of staff.
- Degree educated
- 2-3 years experience in an HR function
If this role sounds interesting or you'd like to hear more about the opportunity, click apply and I'll be in touch!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.