We have a current opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Business Partner on a 9 month maternity contract. This role can be based out of sites in West London or Surrey.
You will be a credible and trusted business partner to senior leaders and their teams within the business area building a robust understanding of their current and future business needs and resourcing requirements.
Duties will include:
- Working collaboratively with the Talent & Development Manager and HR Business Partner providing key insights on current and future capability requirements and market trends to enable effective recruitment of talent for the current and future needs.
- Support the Talent & Development Manager Talent Acquisition strategy.
- Proactively work with key stakeholders to understand talent resourcing needs, formulating a robust action plan to deliver talent and build a future pipeline of talent for core roles.
- Building talent pipelines to develop attraction and support the delivery of diverse talent to fulfil the business needs.
- Overseeeing the end to end candidate experience, ensuring the employer brand image is consistent for each candidate.
- Owningall hiring activity across business area, utilising 'direct hire' methodology wherever possible to meet the business need.
- Working with the Talent & Development Manager to identify the appropriate use of agencies for hiring purposes ensuring the use of the Preferred Suppliers List.
- Coaching and providing advice to hiring managers on recruitment policies and procedures, best practice selection process, competency frameworks and interview techniques.
The ideal candidate will be immediatley available or on a short notice and must have previous in-house experience ideally in fast paced enviroment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.