Reporting to the HR Director for ANZ and joining a Regional TA Leadership Team, your primary focus is to build & lead a team that delivers a phenomenal client experience through results & credibility, while enabling organisational growth.
In addition to driving a culture of continuous improvement & development, you will inspire a team of recruiters, lead projects/initiatives that propel capability, and deliver a flawless execution to the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build & lead a highly effective team TA experts ensuring consistency in strategy/practices
- Lead a team responsible for leveraging best practices & tools to recruit the best talent
- Oversee recruitment activity for all functions & levels within ANZ
- Manage, mentor, coach & develop a team while planning for future needs & operations
- Coach & consult with hiring managers on recruitment & talent mobility best practices
- Proactively provide HR & business leaders with expert advice, guidance & thought leadership
- Develop creative sourcing & selection strategies to proactively pipeline diverse top talent
- Report on metrics & performance, analysing trends with a continuous improvement mindset
- Align regional & global processes, partnering with regional Branding, Marketing & Operations teams
- Hands on recruitment of a small portfolio of corporate roles.
- Significant recruitment experience, at least 2 years in a leadership role
- A genuine passion & proven experience for managing & developing a team to achieve superior results
- Global exposure and/or multinational experience preferred
- Exceptional relationship building & customer relation skills
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide clear, actionable insights
- Proven ability to drive programs, lead people through change & meet deliverables in a complex environment
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.