I am delighted to be partnering exclusively with an International Insurance firm, who are on the hunt for their first Talent Acquisition hire in their business. They are one of the fasted growing UK Insurance groups and they're now looking to build their own succession within recruitment.
This role will plan, develop and implement a sustainable TA strategy. You will work on a stand-alone basis, partnering with HR on finding and retaining talented candidates.
This is an autonomous role for someone looking to make their first move in-house, or someone with solid Financial Services experience looking to build their career.
- Champion the HR agenda when delivering services to and interacting with managers.
- Defining an ongoing strategy
- Building a careers page for businesses
- Building strong, professional relationships withs stakeholders
- Sourcing candidates using multiple tools and providing effective and timely recruitment services
- Build and manage the recruitment PSL and agency relationships
- Contribute to the Group D&I initiatives across the group from a resourcing perspective
- Build relationships with external bodies
- Managing recruitment processes and provide excellent candidate experience
- 3+ years Recruitment experience in agency or in-house across Financial Services
- Highly organised, diligent, and professional outlook
- Ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with stakeholders
- Experience working in a stand-alone capacity
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.