Our client is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed, and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide, ranging from multi-national organisations with world famous brands to small family run businesses.
The TA Manager is a senior role responsible for accomplishing results to drive the end-to-end strategy, execution, and delivery of the recruitment process in coordination with key stakeholders including HRBPs and business heads. The overall objective of this role is to develop, implement and provide recruiting activities in support of the business strategy across Europe.
As a key member of the global Talent Acquisition team, this position is responsible for end-to-end recruitment ownership:
- Technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the group, ability to exercise independence of judgement and autonomy. Has the ability to operate independently, utilize in-depth specialty knowledge to resolve complex issues through influence o Serve as a primary point of contact for senior Business leaders, Functional Heads, Human Resources partners and other key stakeholders to fill key positions and senior level roles
- Develop detailed recruiting strategies to meet the business growth.
- Generate data-driven market insights, utilize data to continuously evolve the sourcing strategies o Utilize Social media to build up established network of function/business area.
- Manage the execution and implementation of talent branding initiatives and measure their success.
- Assisting in deploying the Employee Value proposition on multiple Social platforms
- Engage candidates from other regions, comprehend issues relating to international relocation and lead mobility efforts across regions
- University Relations: to execute on early career programs and campus strategies
- Champion Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in the recruitment and selection process
- Demonstrated confidence and leadership presence in all settings when advising/partnering with Business leaders
- Ability to partner well across business lines and provide excellent customer service in all cases at scale in a global environment
- Ability to influence decisions in a highly matrixed environment
- Proven ability to prioritize effectively and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with competing demands and deadlines
- Passion to go above and beyond and drive excellence
- Proven understanding of the Europe region recruitment market
- Fluent in English and one other Western European language
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and stake-holder management capabilities
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated Recruiting, Selecting and Leadership skills
- Demonstrated identification and assessment skills
- Relevant qualifications
Our client would like to do an interview as soon as possible, so apply asap to avoid disappointments! If you have any questions or would like more information about the role please feel free to contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role not for you? Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR/recruitment positions? Send us a message or call us for more information, then we will be happy to help you further.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.