Frazer Jones are partnering with a global reinsurance company in their search for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner. This role is pivotal to the firm's Talent Acquisition strategy going forwards and will look after the entire EMEA region, executive and managing all elements of the recruitment lifecycle. This is both an operational and a strategic role, where the successful candidate will advise the Global HR team on talent acquisition strategy.
You will be decisive in promoting highly efficient recruitment practices, executing Talent based projects and setting out the metrics and analysis criteria to consistently improve business performance. In the firm's fantastic City of London offices, you will be allowed the autonomy and capacity to enact change within a dynamic and growth-led Talent Acquisition team.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner your duties will include:
- Managing all day-to-day talent acquisition activities
- Ensuring that talent pipelines are constantly updated with a view to meeting future business needs
- Liaising directly with hiring managers and advising on all aspects of the hiring process
- Leading various talent acquisition projects in order to build out the firm's TA framework
- Advising on innovative talent acquisition strategies with senior stakeholders across the business
- Engaging with external search firms to best meet business needs and standards
- Recommending methods to improve the overall hiring process
Key Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Seven years HR or TA experience
- A thorough knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and best practice
- Ideally a background in financial services
- Ability to liaise with internal and external senior stakeholders across multiple business areas
- Collaborative mindset needed for team projects
If you would like to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, do not hesitate to get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me by phone on 02073329587.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.